Friday, November 20, 2009

finally...baby steps

Well, here goes. I've been busy. Next week, Nov 25-27, Friend-with-good-ideas and I are hosting a studio show&sale in her studio. I have my little box full of small art pieces (framed sketches, matted pen&ink, small paintings, art cards, etc.) and am ready to trundle off to set up with her. The real fun will be spending the days painting together while we host the show. (Note to self: don't forget to bring supplies!) What I paint there, I will include in my art fair in December.
I'm looking into possibilites to connect with an art co-op. I've been out of the loop and sequestered too long. Coffee with my art friends is great, but I need to connect outside my comfort zone.
Anyway....time for my own coffee. I have a couple art theory magazines (SEEN: the Journal of CIVA) waiting to be devoured!

No comments: